Wednesday, January 7, 2009

DO WE BELIEVE IN WHATS RIGHT?


I am right in the middle of my semester exams and a strange sort of lazyness has gripped me.Even when my mind knows that i need a good score this sem,I study only when i am with others.yes.it is pure vanity.And as part of this strange new disease, i went ahead and watched 'Rang De Basanthi' on Youtube.I have always wanted to see it.Even though i couldnt have chosen a worst time for watching it, I felt so good for doing it.Call me a wuzzy,but i was wimpering all through the final scenes.I can understand why it was such a hit among the youngsters.It portrays (almost) all that frustrates and irritates the youth in our country..correption, dirty politics and so on.Some thing that came to my mind after watching it was that how u act and what you think to be right depends a lot on how you see and take things....Aamir and others RDB saw how the govt was turning a blind eye on the whole MIG thing ..and they understood that it was wrong.They truely believed that what was happening was wrong and that them reacting can open others' eyes.And it was that belief in their actions that made them strong enough to overcome fear.Now maybe Kazab and the 9 other terrorists, who unleashed those 66 hours of pure terror in Mumbai on 26/11, were also under such an impression.They must have believed or have been taught to believe that doing such an atrocitious deed as killing so many innocent people will get them what ever damn thing they wanted.They really must have believed their actions were good.MAN, WERE THEY WRONG!Killing innocent people will not open the gates of any heaven for you, thats for sure.Man,do i feel sorry for those 10.They were wrong, they did wrong and they died doing wrong.How bad can u life go?So i wonder..Do i believe in whats right?How do we know whats right?Are the people who tell us right from wrong right?I guess thats what life is all about!Figuring out whats right and whats wrong!

2 comments:

anu said...

defenitely i'll call u 'wuzzy'...'fuzzy'

Amara said...

onnu podi...ninakku veronnum parayanille???